Monday, March 29th
Here, in New York City, it’s the beginning of Spring where everything is beginning to wake up from winter hibernation… and spring forward into the growth of the new season. So… it’s a good time to P L A N the growth you can conceive to achieve in the future.
And there’s no better time than now to begin to continue your plan.
And here’s something to consider while you’re tapping in… it’s what I discovered while I was planning to become pro… it’s that everything in the universe is mirrored within every cell… every cell of your brain and your body. What a bright thought! And when you plan, you’re tapping into the knowledge you need to apply—to do what needs to be done.
Nikola Tesla knew his brain was a receiver of—all the knowledge, strength and inspiration at the core of the universe And because he believed in this, he discovered many secrets that influence our lives everyday, today.
Whether or not it’s true doesn’t matter. Instead what matters is that you are inspired to do what makes you happy whether it’s inventing, making more money or just helping others to do the same.
So here’s what you can do to tap in, it’s my Universal Tap-In Technique©️
- Sit in a quiet room with no distractions where you can be alone for a few minutes, safely. Close your eyes.
- Imagine the universe surrounding you, above you and all around. If you have no idea what it looks like, before you start this exercise, get on the internet and search the term “universe photos”, choose a favorite image or video and plant it in in your memory.
- Imagine the inside of your brain… search the term “cool brain images” and choose your favorite and plant it in your memory for recall during this second step. Notice the similarities of the two, the brain and the universe.
- Imagine what you want to achieve and ask the universe, internally, what you need to do to make it happen. Remember it. Light up your brain with it.
- Repeat when necessary, every day.
This exercise may just light up your brain with inspiration knowing you have the knowledge to now move forward into a brighter future.
Remember life is about priorities and what you want now may change based on what happens next in your life. Resilience is key. Make sure you remain flexible when things don’t go your way knowing eventually everything will come together the more you focus on what makes your happy, universally
With sincere interest in building your best,