Golf Enhancement Webinar
You play a game of Golf twice. First, it is played in your mind and then through your body.
After years of hiatus from professional golf, Kalliope took part in the Golf Club Championship at a famous New York City Golf Course on October 25th, 2020, and predictably – Won it.
This, being years after having played professional level golf. Isn’t what you expect from someone who has written best selling books about how to improve and maintain your game?
Find out how she maintained her game off the course and without playing much and with the same skills and techniques she wrote about in her international bestseller “.
These valuable insights can guide any golfer to enhance their game to the next level even in the presence of their own home when the weather doesn’t permit for golf play.
What will you achieve?
- Learn how to practice in order to play better.
- Discover how strategy and routine can lower your score.
- Find out how watching pro golfers can make you play better.
- Tune into how the sound of the sweet spot can lower your score.
- Gain the importance of fitted clubs and which ones have the greatest integrity for your game.
We guarantee your satisfaction in becoming a smarter, better golf player with the information Kalliope shares with you to lower your score.
Who conducts the course?
Kalliope, Best Selling Author of “Play Golf Better Faster, Ex-Pro Golger, Keynote Speaker, Licensed Master Trainer of NLP & Business Strategist
Thursday, March 18th 2021
6:30-9:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Online Using Zoom’s Webinar Software.